List - This article is considered a List-class article on the wiki quality scale
- Paradox says otherwise. You can see for yourself, go to Europa Universalis IV/common/achievements.txt, above a list of achievements there is a commented out section stating it's difficulty. --KaTiON (talk) 20:14, 31 October 2013 (CET)
- Well Paradox has no idea of their own game, take a look at http://steamcommunity.com/stats/236850/achievements/ and http://astats.astats.nl/astats/Steam_Game_Info.php?AppID=236850, It's all about luck is very often achieved because it does not factor the army size, for example, maybe a notion that these are the official difficulties awould be good. --126.96.36.199 16:19, 22 April 2014 (CEST)
- thanks, i don't know this file
So I opened the Achievements file and just typed in whatever the requirements were in plain English. I skipped a few because they were "Country has some specific tag" and the tags weren't always very descriptive. I will try to come back and fill those in later, or someone could go ahead and do it for me. - entirelyalive.
Also, the file has something for France called "azur_seme_de_lis_or". If anyone knows how this is supposed to be rendered in actual text, please fix. - entirelyalive
- Nice work. Perhaps it'd be an it'd be better to format it as a table? ~ Meneth (talk) 15:57, 13 August 2013 (CEST)
Does The Commonwealth count as Poland for the "Poland can into space" achievement?
- I believe not, I already had a game as the commonwealth a while ago, it appears since the tag changes the achievement as well is strictly for poland, but I have not attempted it again it may just have been a bug but I doubt it since I got the grand army and viva la revolution achievements in the same game
List-class on the quality chart
Wich one is this internal? Some time ago, exist on steam list something like "this is not achievement" but now there isn't somethink like this. Can someone tell me witch is only for test? 188.8.131.52 13:40, 22 January 2014
- They hid it from public view some time ago, Steam still recognizes 66 achievements in the progress bar but if you visit the achievements page proper and count them, there are only 65. → KaTiON (Talk | Contribs) ← 02:20, 23 January 2014 (CET)
Own page for achievements
Should we create a page for each separate achievement (maybe starting with difficulty medium) that captures the requieries/goals and strategies to get the achievement or should we include this here on this page? --Skylofter (talk) 21:59, 24 June 2014 (CEST)
- Whenever someone feels like making a strategy guide for an achievement they can make a page for it. We could try to create a list of achievements that could use a guide though. Half a dozen achievements do have guides; they're in Category:Achievements. BTW, you can sign your comments on Talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). ~ Meneth (talk) 22:00, 24 June 2014 (CEST)