From Europa Universalis 4 Wiki
Patch 1.16.X are all patches beginning with 1.16.
- 1 1.16.1
- 2 1.16.2
- 3 1.16.3
- 4 References
- Main article: Patch 1.16
1.16.2 is a hotfix originally released with Checksum 3a8e.
- Updated corruption tooltip to show what actually effects it.
- Easy Difficulty now reduces your corruption dramatically.
- Root Out Corruption is now based on your development, not your income.
- Halved frequency of good and bad corruption events.
- Updated Luck of the Irish achievement to account for 4 new Irish tags
- New Achievements updated to block custom nations
- If war leader Unconditionally Surrenders, their allies no longer do so too.
- If an Overlord Unconditionally Surrenders, their Subjects now do so too.
- Merchant Republics are now limited by provinces in states, not total amount of provinces.
- Merchant Republics no longer want to become a Free City.
States & Territories
- Fixed: States couldn't be formed if there was a colony in the area.
- Empty State/Territories will not linger after loading savegames.
- Fixed some unlikely reasons for AI getting stuck and never cancelling condotieri.
- AI will go a bit easier on guarantees of countries that it wants to conquer or ally.
- Tweak to gifts/subsidies to reduce long range spam.
- AI should no more be willing to hire condottieri to fight some future rebellion (only serious present rebellions now count).
- Fixed wrong unit colors for a number of countries (e.g. Aragon).
- Fixed only Muscovite countries being able to form Russia.
- Fixed Hokkaido Strait
- Fixed saves sometimes not loading correctly after using Hunt Naval Mission.
- You can no longer detach mercenaries from a hired out Condottieri unit.
- MP: Fixed game going out of sync if host had Wealth of Nations DLC but not client.
- Fixed Bad Unit Position in Kholmogory
Misc Complaints Adressed
- When mothballing a fleet, sailors no longer needed are now returned to the country's sailor pool (up to max sailors).
- Razing provinces no longer adds unrest to them.
- Removed Regicide Event
- Removed historical neutrality between Portugal and Aragon
- Fixed Threaten War could be used during Regency.
- Central African Event 15 will no longer spam the player by triggering every other month or so.
1.16.3 is a hotfix originally released with Checksum 6227.
- You now get army tradition from battles without condotierri again.
- AE impact from spynetwork is now applied correctly, and not using siege ability bonus for it instead.
- Updated AI to understand the new cost system for rooting out corruption.
- Root out Corruption tooltip now updated to the per-development cost.
- Parliament events will once again use scaled mean time to happen.
- Kuban Cigars can now be gotten if the leading producer is a subject of yours as well.
- Added Back Decision to form Iceland
- Fixed Unit Position in Bagirmi.
- Fixed crash when a supported rebel faction was destroyed in Windows 7
- Added texturehandler checks for removing already removed textures (MP crash fix)
- Added check to prevent backup saves being overwritten with current save if current save is empty.
- Fixed OOS due to capital being discovered on alliance action dependent on local player.
- Forming a new nation no longer upgrades your territorial cores for free.