This article is considered accurate for the current version of the game.
A formable country is a country that does not exist at the beginning of the game (although it might in later historical starts) but can be formed if certain conditions are met.
List of formable countries
- Germany: Germanic cultural union
- Great Britain: British cultural union
- Hindustan: Hindustani cultural union
- Holy Roman Empire: Germanic cultural union
- Italy: Latin cultural union
- Persia: Iranian cultural union
- Russia: East Slavic cultural union
- Scandinavia: Scandinavia cultural union
- Spain: Iberian cultural union
New World formable nations
All of these nations can only be formed by former colonial nations that have won their independence. Except for the USA, these nations don't have unique ideas or events, so the formation decisions are purely cosmetic.
- La Plata
In the event that they cease to exist, there are also special decisions to re-form: